Jaws 0.7.3 released!
Pablo Fischer
2007-09-17 18:40:42 UTC

We are releasing the fourth stable version of the 0.7 family: 0.7.3.

This release fixes many things like:

* An important bug that make Ajax stop working with PHP 5.2.2
(HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA).
* A bug in the VisitCounter upgrade script when user installed it with a prefix.
* Some minor layout bugs (Thanks to Uður YILDIZ and Fatih AKKOYUN!)
* Turkish language support
* And many other bugs![1]

Requirements
* PHP >= 4.3.6
* MySQL >= 3.23.49 (if you use MySQL)
* Apache 1.3, Apache 2, Cherokee >> 0.4.29 (under fcgi) and IIS

Download

To download the package(s) you can go to:

http://www.jaws-project.com/?page/download

Thanks for all of you who reported bugs!

Jaws Team Development
[1] http://dev.jaws-project.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&milestone=0.7.3

Cheers,
--
Pablo Fischer (pablo [arroba/at] pablo.com.mx)
Cel: (044-55) 3647-6193
Jose Luis Montes
2007-09-18 07:19:16 UTC
hello;

I have finished upgrading my jaws site right now

everything ok!

thank you and congratulations to developers! Good work!
Hi,